Friday, January 6, 2012

Random ramblings a little too late

This is just a quick random thought....I had a phone call this afternoon from someone who had received news that wasn't quite what they had been hoping for. The more they thought about it, the more it troubled them...Of course, at the time, my well of "Me-Logic" ramblings was blocked off and I rambled on with useless nothingness that did her little good.

I was put on the spot - leaving me with a huge lack in the advise and comfort to which she was probably seeking.

So here it is...a little late, but still from my heart. If I could rewind time I wish I would have told her..."when you are faced with a decision, seek answers through prayer and always remember,

DON'T TRY TO FORCE WHAT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT, 
YET HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACT UPON WHAT DOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment