Monday, January 16, 2012

I'll stick with you

Many of you know that I have been working since October to get my blog published on the site of a local news paper where other bloggers gets posts published for a network of moms to read.

I had nothing to gain (I wouldn't be paid) except for the fact it would only help traffic my blog out to other moms of the world who would otherwise never hear about the M.e.a.n.e.s.t Moms Ever.

However, over the weekend I received the following contact from the them:
"We have been following your blog and we would love to have you as a blogger, but we see that many of your posts are religiously based. As we are a newspaper, we cannot have religious posts one way or the other. Are you willing to write non-religious posts for us on your blog?"

We'll....didn't even have to think twice about that one. I turned them down - I'm not about to change my blog for a little more popularity or publicity. I enjoy writing my religious posts. :)

And I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy sharing them...In 8.5 months this blog has grown more than I ever imagined it would and I only have YOU, my readers to thank.

I'm are here to stay and hopefully over time word will spread on its own and women all over can find a little something specifically for them on this blog dedicated to religiously enriching the lives of women!

Thank you to all my dedicated readers and to my sweet patient hubby who supports my late hour post writing and babbling 2am big dream talks about the books I will write and the blog expansion ideas I dream up, when I should be letting him sleep.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Um I am so proud of you! You make me happy. I love your blog and am so glad to know you in real life. You're the best and good for you for sticking with what you believe. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete